Thursday, March 29, 2012

things I've missed

Its funny to admit but, I've missed my possessions while they've been in storage.  We've lived out of suitcases for a while now and its clear to me that I don't need much to get by in life.  Still, I can't wait to have these particular things back in my home:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
our king sized bed!
yoga mat
toys + books
all of our product (for my hair, body/skin, face)
shoes
fingernail polish
my dresses
vitamix
Odin's crib
extra underwear
mini book making supplies
our shower head
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
We've been in limbo for 45 days now.   But, good news!  We're moving tomorrow!!!  I can't wait to unpack, decorate and get settled.  I have not been doing a healthy amount of nesting but that is going to change.  Get ready for many home decor and new life posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment