Wednesday, March 28, 2012

root beer store

I hope you can see past the blurry, silly slippered boy and see the greatness that is at the Root Beer Store.  There are a couple of them here in Redmond, WA and we are fans.  They have over 150 different brands of Root Beer plus other orange and lime sodas.  Its a great place to go for a sugar fix.
However, no more root beer OR root beer floats for this pregnant lady over here.  Only after the baby is born will this be a treat, like on Saturday nights along with a nice big bowl of popcorn.  Sounds good right?!  I think so.  Its a tradition of my family's (not ever Saturday) and I think its a great one.  The key is moderation and portion control, people.  Then an RBF + popcorn dinner every now and then is just fine.  Just ask my Gramps.

1 comment:

  1. i had my favorite root beer of all time in Seattle.. it's called XXX and it comes in a frosted cup... i heard about it on the food network!

    ReplyDelete