Friday, March 23, 2012

handmade book : 60 days

This is my current mini book project.

I made this book to record our transition and the adventures of our move.  This *book came together when I realized I had so much time on my hands while we waited to find a house.  For this reason, I don't have any of my supplies except tape.  I've made do with what I had on hand and so far its working out just fine.
I was reminded with this book how easy it is to put together a mini book.  Its easy to fill when you gather things of meaning and memory then just sit down every once in a while and add things, photos and text.  I love having these handmade memories!

// I really hope that this book will be finished soon because that would mean we are moved in to our new house.  And, my life for the next chapter has begun.

* The bones of this 60 days mini book is a 6x8 downeast catalog I got at our new address.  I really like the idea of recycling old mail.  I will certainly do this again in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment