Wednesday, February 29, 2012

house hunting


It is not fun, looking for a house to spend loads of money you don't have and not to mention, when you are under a time constraint.  But that is our current situation.  Through this whole process, I am just so grateful that I am so happy.  I have so much including the perfect (for me) little family and we are all healthy and here.  Isn't it true that its not the house that makes the home but the people in it?  I do think so, especially now.  

//  Here's to some luck finding a house with a yard and if there were some fruit trees on it I wouldn't complain.

* image: Its of a huge townhouse we almost bought but decided against.  The house and yard idea or the more-for-our-money scenario, in other words, is a much better idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment