Wednesday, October 26, 2011

reading and yarn

I've been reading a lot lately.  Anne of Green Gables has been on my list for ever.   Its acting as a little lighter reading while I read The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James for my virtual book club.  Its definitely not a book I am just skimming through although its getting much easier each page I turn.  (Its a late 19th century story, fyi)  I just got a bunch of crafting books from the library along with Jane Eyre and The Hunger Games.  I am hoping to read them all quickly. 

*** As for the crafting, I'll share more later.  For now, lets just say there is a lot of yarn and embroidery floss involved.  I am having a ton of fun and I feel really happy when I'm working on my latest creations.  Hobbies are good and I am so happy that the ones I am choosing to spend my time on are bearing nice fruit. 

//  If any one has extra yarn,  they don't need/want, any length of any color, you can send it to me.  I would greatly appreciate adding (color especially) to my collection for free.  Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite authors. "The American" is probably my favorite book ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we lived closer to each other. I've got yarn to spare!

    ReplyDelete