Monday, October 17, 2011

Grandpa Joe


When we got back from the cruise my dad was here for a business trip.  I had forgotten we were going to see him so that was double the happy excitement to spend time with him.  We spent Sunday talking, watching football, eating and just enjoying each others company.  It was such a special short little visit.  (We also acquired some awesome linens and things from my late grandmother that Barb sent with my dad for us.  That was such a sweet package to open.)

I'm so sad I didn't get a picture with my dad.  I was enjoying every second so much that putting a camera up to my eye was just not on my mind.  Luckily Zack always is there with a camera and at least snapped this sweet moment.  Odin had just woken up from his nap and went right to sit with my dad.  This is when he was done sitting and was making "oh" faces while pointing out all of the sounds he heard.  (There are lots of sounds in this city.)  I loved seeing my baby take to my dad so well.  It had been several months since he saw him last.  I can't wait to see my Dad and Barb again soon!

//  Some pictures and details from our cruise coming tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment