Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer 2011 Book : July - Aug


This is the last post about my summer mini book before I put it away.  After waiting a long time for the pictures to be printed, this book is finally complete.  It is so big, too big.  I think I'll do it differently this Fall.  I'll share that bit later.  You can check out part 1 of my summer 2011 mini book here.


//  I loved doing this mini book.  I bought it from Elise.  And she has a fantastic Fall one too.  I am making my own Fall mini book that I'll be sharing later.  These books are such fun projects.  You don't need anything but paper and string to make them.  You just collect and document as you go and they can be as simple as that.  Its so fun looking back on the events of my life in this way. 

2 comments:

  1. That is really cute! Looks like such a fun way to document life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool. Reminds me of my high school days of journaling. Blogging just doesn't compare to a physical journal, right?

    ReplyDelete