Monday, September 26, 2011

our Anniversary Date

image from our visit to the Vermont Country Store, Rockingham, VT

 If this bridge doesn't scream love, I don't know what else does.  I mean, we actually parked the car, still running, and blocked the road (no traffic) just to get out and take kissing picture.  Perfectly appropriate for this anniversary date, don't you think?  I like kissing spots.  Have you seen those Kiss and Ride signs at some train stations?  I love them!  Love is a good thing and I am really enjoying celebrating these monthly anniversary dates. 

* Every month on our Wedding Anniversary Date we like to celebrate.  We try to do something or go somewhere extra special together.  Love is awesome and I believe it should be celebrated. Here's to many happy Anniversary Dates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment