Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer 2011 Book : May - July

I knew this was going to be a busy summer so, I wanted to document it.  Elise does it best, so I bought the book all ready to go from her Etsy shop.  I've had no problem filling it.   I know she's planning on selling a Fall 2011 book and I can't wait to purchase that one too. 

*  I'll share the rest of the book when August is over.  Check out the other books I've made.

// I'm waiting to get my Iceland pictures in the mail so I can complete that book...

4 comments:

  1. Linda!!! I'm so glad you stumbled on my blog. You look so great and super happy!! I had no idea how creative you were.. holy cow!! Your stuff is awesome. I'm in love with this book you posted. I'm excited to keep up with you :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Checking her store out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I am loving this! So creative and fun and such a great way to keep memories. I want you to teach me to make one!

    We need a little adventure soon. Remember our last one? It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get the rings for your book? want to make one!! will you teach me? :D

    ReplyDelete