Friday, August 19, 2011

early morning


I have been awake since before 4AM today.  Granted, I went to bed around 9:30, I didn't go to sleep until 10 or so.  Still, why did I wake up so early?!  I wanted to get up and get things done, but for some reason the baby was awake too!  It was horrible.  I wanted to enjoy the wee hours of the morning in the peace and quiet that they are and not chasing after my little toddler.   So, I resorted to staying in bed. 

I'm so grateful and happy for our so comfortable kingsized bed (totally worth the splurge, people!) and our lightweight quilt from west elm.  (see the top blanket in the image above)  I got it especially for the hot summer nights and it has been perfect!

*  In my married years, it seems I keep going back to west elm for our bedding.  I have so happy with their styles and quality.  I'd definitely recommend buying here.

//  Wish me luck surviving this hot, thundery day.  Its a good thing I have a date with my sister and niece. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment