Friday, June 24, 2011

pieces of progress


I can't seem to focus on one project at a time.  Right now I am working on 4 different ones and I just finished one other one that I'll share later.  I think I'm starting to get the hang of having a baby and doing little things I want to all while maintaining some sort of clean/orderly home. 


*  the only bad news is that my sewing machine broke today.  I was just sewing and then the error flashed and beeped.  That was the end of that project.  But Actually I hand sewed after that.  That is how determined I am to finish my projects lately.  I am just sick of unfinished-ness in my life.  It feels good to get stuff done!

* I am in a really good rhythm right now.  I hope to bring together my thoughts and motivations to share here, soon.

//  Now to the 4 waiting projects!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Ugh!! I'm so sorry about your sewing machine, that's terrible ;( I procrastinate a lot but you have a proper excuse, what with a baby and all. I can't wait to see what you're working on!

    ReplyDelete