Monday, May 23, 2011

Iceland - Travel Book


As I usually do, I made a travel journal book, this time, for our trip to Iceland.  I tried using some more fun paper rather than rely on what things I acquired there solely.  I am pleased with the outcome and very excited to fill it.  


*  I got Elise's pdf workshop on making mini books and it was a good reference and guide to feeling more comfortable with my "mini" books, in particular this travel book.  Its was totally worth the $.

*  Also, thanks to her, I'll be attempting to put it together on the road.  Rather than collecting all the pieces and then trying to recapture the essence at home.  I already know it will be a much better outcome.  

//  I can't wait to fill it up...

2 comments:

  1. ooh will you share it with us when you're done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is TOO cool!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete