Saturday, April 30, 2011

this day last year

I remember this day last year very well...


I was pregnant and excited to meet our little who was due in 3 days.
I was very uncomfortable, tired, big and hot all the time.
I was talked in to going to the Tribeca Film Festival for the 3rd time that week.
I was looking forward to seeing 3 films that night.
I was unable to sit still during the film Into the Cold
I was exhausted, hungry and nauseated all at the same time.
I was uncomfortable, tired and hot all the time. (really, and that is why it is stated twice)
I kept thinking that my pants were too tight and getting tighter.
I was more than 30 mins away from home when I started labor.
I was in labor for a while before I decided we could call the doctor.  (I did not want to be sent home)
I was right that it was time.
I was admitted at 2 AM May 1st.
I was a mom 7 hours later.


... and tomorrow I will have been a mom for 1 whole year.  Wow, wow, and WOW.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It goes by way too fast. And he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete