Monday, April 25, 2011

maed :: baby wipes


My baby has a really sad bum right now.  He has really bad diaper rash.  We've gone through 3 different diaper creams and reordered 3 more.  Regular wipes hurt him so badly.  Instead of having to give him a quick bath to clean him off between diapers, I thought of something that would work better.


So, with a sore butt he needs some gentle wipes.  We've been using his burp cloths with water, but when he needs his burp cloths we are out of luck (and I don't like sharing them for both problems).  I needed to come up with a solution.  I took a soft blanket we had just floating around (which I got from good will for $2.50), cut it into roughly 4" strips, then into 5" squares, and that's it.  Instant set of wipes.  Did It Myself

*  now my boy will have a gentle wipe-down each diaper change.  Any suggestions for a simple water-based wipe solution?  

//  I'm hoping to finish a few sewing projects next.  Yay for the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment