Monday, April 18, 2011

Here's to a good week!

I was not feeling like myself yesterday.
Today its lingering but its just a little bump in my road this week. 
It was BEAUTIFUL out today. 
My baby and I strolled around soaking up some sun (vit.D)
I so appreciate how my city sometimes looks like the country with blooming/colorful flowers.
Our entry smells like campfire due to the pile of clothes I need to wash. 
My Today's List is getting longer for tomorrow. 
I think it will be pizza tonight for dinner. 
A treat a week picture and recipe to come... its a classic that I love.
I decided to fore go my planned posts for today and write some real details.
There is much planned to do this week. I hope to feel better tomorrow to ensure success this week.
I have all of the ingredients for a brownie trifle staring at me everytime I go in my kitchen.... I guess I'll add that to the list too.  hehe
I am really pumped to add some time onto my Yoga Hours - starting tomorrow of course. 
I miss Zack already (I always miss him most on Monday's) and can't wait for another weekend.
I'm feeling motivated and excited but, I think I need to go take a nap so I have some energy later. 

//  Here's to a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment